Software Engineer – Frontend Developer (AngularJS)
Job posted on August 30, 2022
Employee Type permanent
Experience range 2-4 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to develop fully responsive web application.
- Cooperate with the backend developer in the process of building RESTful APIs.
- Work on Bug-fixes and improving web app performance.
- Solid understanding of MVC structure.
- Well versed with AngularJS and it’s best practices.
- Experienced with CSS precompilers (SASS, SCSS, LESS).
- Understands the importance of writing unit test cases.
- Prior experience working with task runners/ bundlers (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Rollup, Browserify)
- Strong command of Web standards, cross-browser compatibility & browser performance. Experience with Git and Github.
- Active contributions to github & stackoverflow a plus.
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus.