Key Accounts Management – Specialist/ Senior Specialist
Job posted on August 30, 2022
Employee Type permanent
Experience range 3-7 years
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Take 100% ownership of the Business given to handle: building relationships, initial introduction of Organization and offerings, CRM demonstration.
- Actively build, manage positive business and customer relationships using Web based CRM.
- Understand customer logistic needs and requirements.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Cross-sell products to enhance business and customer satisfaction.
- Perform effective online demos of web-based CRM and cross sell products.
- Track record of over- achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence and experience in handling dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with CRM and proficiency in excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Takes full ownership of activities and outcomes.